Are you living with heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, osteoporosis or other chronic conditions? Are you caring for someone with chronic conditions?
Join us for this free program developed and tested at Stanford University and used around the world.
Studies have shown that people who learn more about self-management are more likely to access the right care at the right time, and are more confident about managing on their own.
- Dealing with difficult emotions
- Healthy eating
- Communicating with your health care providers
- Getting active safely
- Breathing better
- Managing pain and fatigue
- Positive thinking and visualization
- Goal setting and problem solving
- And more
Register for a workshop